Eusko Ikaskuntza - Laboral Kutxa Prize of Humanities, Culture, Arts and Social Sciences
Terms and conditions
Human Sciences, Culture, Art and Social Sciences.
Researchers, scientists and culture personalities who work for the cultural development of the Basque Country.
A single Prize will be awarded to the value of 20,000 euros.
The award will be granted to one single person. The Jury may the Prize void at its discretion.
It is absolutely essential that the person awarded attends the award giving ceremony in person.
The awarded person will be bound to submit to Eusko Ikaskuntza an article on their main achievements. This article will be published in RIEV, the International Journal on Basque Studies.
The Jury will consist of:
- the President of Eusko Ikaskuntza-Basque Studies Society
- the Chairman of LABROAL Kutxa
- the Rector of the University of the Basque Country
- the Rector of the University of Deusto
- the Rector of the University of Navarre
- the Rector of the Public University of Navarre
- the Rector of the University of Pau and Pays de l’Adour
- the Rector of Mondragon Unibertsitatea
- the Rector of the National Distance Education University
PRESENTATION OF APPLICATIONS
Candidates may be put forward by: the person standing as a candidate, University Institutes or Departments, scientific or cultural organizations.
The following documentation shall be sumitted:
- Covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Curriculum Vitae summary (downloadable form)
The Curriculum Vitae summary must keep to the model espedified in the conditions, which can be ed at any of Eusko Ikaskuntza's offices, or on their website, www.eusko-ikaskuntza.eus.In addition, Eusko Ikaskuntza and LABORAL Kutxa may include non-award winners from previous years, who will suitably update the CVs that have not been initially presented.
The electronic documents must be submitted to Eusko Ikaskuntza’s general headquarters.
The deadline for submitting the applications ends on 14th April 2020. The Jury’s decision will be announced on May 2020. The Prize will be presented in summer 2020.
DATA OF THE ORGANISING ENTITY
Palacio Miramar. Miraconcha, 48.
20007 Donostia/San Sebastián
Tel.: +34 943 310855